Far to often we try and take on to much in life. We make more of a mess in our life than what it needs to be.
Here are some basic strategies you can use to simplify your life.
- Turn if off (All electronics etc…)
- Break the day down into segments. Look at the day in 45-50 minutes increments. Do work during that time than relax and clear the mind the other 10-15 minutes of each hour.
- Pick something that you enjoy and do it each day. Even if it is only 15 minutes. I love to workout which helps me re-energize and it is the perfect time to clear my head of all distractions. (Check out Coach Brix facebook page for 5-15 minutes workout for the busy person.)
- Enjoy each and every day. I know this is easier said than done, but if you have kids enjoy them because one day you will wake up and they will be moved out of the house and gone. If you don’t have kids enjoy at this present time what you have and do not worry about what you do not have.
- Stay Positive! There is too much negativity in this world, so avoid it by staying away from people that bring you down or want to talk crap on everyone. The time is now to be the light the world is looking for.
- Last Thing is to remember “Greatness Never Rests”
Leave a comment of other areas you think we should all be working on.